Fledge is the “conscious company” accelerator, here to help those entrepreneurs who are bringing products and services to the growing number of consumers, who in their consumption are conscious of the environment, their health, of community, sustainability, and even conscious of consumption itself.
Few resources exist to help these entrepreneurs. Fledge exists to fill that gap.
Here’s how we do that:
- Anyone seeking help getting their conscious startup off the ground is welcome to apply
- Twice per year, we invite 7 or 8 of these applicants into our 10-week program
- Each team is paid $15,000 to participate, and invited to come work together at HUB Seattle
- For those 10 weeks, we provide education, advice, mentorship, and more
- At the end, we put our fledglings up on stage to share their visions at our “Demo Day“
In exchange for the cash and all the help, each company shares a small percentage of equity, plus a small percentage of future revenues. A true win-win, where you receive a huge boost of assistance to get your company up and running, paying nothing until you succeed.
How can you be a part of Fledge?