The Winter 2013 program runs through April 25th
Fledge, the “conscious company” incubator has invited seven new, impactful companies to come work with us within HUB Seattle, every day for 10 weeks.
These seven were chosen from amongst over 60 applicants, invited due to their potential impact on the world and the strength of their teams. Plus, we’re excited to see these teams prior participation in the “conscious” ecosystem.
#SocEnt Weekend winners:
- Brown Box – “Valuing” the stream of of human waste in India
- Serve Smart – Preparing experteers and volunteers for service
Social Innovation Fast Pitch (SIFP) winner & quarterfinalist:
- Localista – A customer loyalty network for and by your local businesses
- Snohomish Soap – Organic, homemade soap, via a distributed women-powered manufacturing network
- MyVoice – Crowdsourcing local knowledge to create local change
- UbrLocal – Connecting local food producers and consumers
University of Washington’s Human Centered Design & Engineering
- Shift Labs – Simple, inexpensive, human-centered medical devices for global markets
In this “cohort”, our Program Manager is herself a conscious entrepreneur, running AlchemList
We encourage you to stop by to meet any of these companies. We’re all located on the 1st floor of HUB Seattle, working daily to make these ideas into reality. To schedule a time to visit, contact us here.